~Farming Life is for me~



Life here in the country, with my chickens,Turkey's,Cats
and Dogs..

And my Rabbits..Is what truly makes me
happy.. And Sharing this life, I love so much with my two wonderful boys and husband..

Hope you find my
blog interesting..You will find here who I really am..and what I love..



Friday, April 10, 2009

~Pete is in recovering~















Hello...Everyone...Remember my last post I made..I mention about Pete getting hit by a truck. Well I had to take him to the Vet because he started collecting fluid on the area where his leg
was hit..He is doing fine now, He stayed in the Hospital for four days. We went and picked him up today, we were so happy to see him, I don't know who was the most excited, him or us...He was trying to get in my lap, he was like Mama! Mama! I missed you so much...
He has some stitches and couple of drain tubes..He'll go back next week to have them removed..he has to be confine in his kneel for a week, he can be out just long enough to potty that's it..He is not one bit happy about it either, but we have to follow Doctors orders.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Poor Pete! I am glad he is doing better now. He must be so relieved to be home. I love your blog. Your boys are so handsome. It seems like we have a lot of interests in common. Have a great day. P.S. Thanks for saying my blog was one of your favorites it really brightened my day.

Rachel said...

Hi... I found your blog on Bittersweet Punkin... I really can relate. Sorry to hear about Pete... he is soooo precious! Sorry to hear about your dog Ginger too... I lost my dalmatian about 2 yrs. ago, she was 14 and my BFF! Funny, I have been thinking about writing about her a lot lately. I believe God gives us our pets as a small way of understanding his perfect love, here on Earth. Take care.

Rachel said...

Oh... come by and see us sometime. Wehave a little award for you!

♥Mimi♥ said...

I don't understand. You talk about the love you have for your animals, yet one gets hit by a car, you have unspayed cats that are having kittens and a dog with heart worm, which could have been prevented.

What part of DUH don't I understand?

_pink.xml&mywidth=435&myheight=270&playlist_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indimusic.us%2Floadplaylist.php%3Fplaylist%3D17707967%26t%3D1248461205&wid=os" name="flashvars"/>
Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones