~Farming Life is for me~



Life here in the country, with my chickens,Turkey's,Cats
and Dogs..

And my Rabbits..Is what truly makes me
happy.. And Sharing this life, I love so much with my two wonderful boys and husband..

Hope you find my
blog interesting..You will find here who I really am..and what I love..



Monday, March 23, 2009

~Bless with a Blessed Day~


Today was a pleasant day...Even though the wind was blowing extremely hard. We had 13 kids today...Tomorrow we will pro bally have about 15.... Alot of kids you say...We have good kids there is two that are very trying kids. But they are all sweet. When I got home from work, I cooked a big pan of Enchilada, and some Rice to go with it...YUM! I will take some for lunch tomorrow. I need to watch what I eat though, I am putting on alittle bit more weight,... It's all going from the waist down, more in my waist though. Last Friday...I went to the Dollar General Store, and bought me one of those Gnome, for only10.00....He is so cute..I set him upon the bricks that line my flower Bed...That needs for flowers in it....I better get going, need to get to Bed, got to get up early for work...Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday at Home........while I'm at work rounding up kiddo...Thanks for stopping By....God Bless you all.

3 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Your gnome is cute Regina! I am itching to put flowers in my flower beds too but it still feels like Winter here...I can usually plant around Mother's day!

Simply Shelley said...

He is so cute,and looks very happy there.........
Love ya,Mom

plain*worker*primitives said...

Regina,
Hello, Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Love your blog...cute gnome... Thank God it's time for that spring decorating..I'm over winter lol!
hugs melissa

_pink.xml&mywidth=435&myheight=270&playlist_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indimusic.us%2Floadplaylist.php%3Fplaylist%3D17707967%26t%3D1248461205&wid=os" name="flashvars"/>
Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones