~Farming Life is for me~



Life here in the country, with my chickens,Turkey's,Cats
and Dogs..

And my Rabbits..Is what truly makes me
happy.. And Sharing this life, I love so much with my two wonderful boys and husband..

Hope you find my
blog interesting..You will find here who I really am..and what I love..



Wednesday, May 7, 2008

~Hello.~


Hello. My dear friends.. Just wanted to leave a short note to let you know I have been really busy and please don't forget me. I have not forgotten you. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. I will try to leave a post later on today..if I can find the time. I am running behind this morning..I had to get check my e-mail...it has really piled up on me. Need to hurry and get ready and open the shop up this morning. and I need to make a call to the bank. Lately,all I have been doing is running. Don't forget me,God bless.

2 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

I didn't forget you...I stopped by to see you...
Take care....Spring is a very busy time isn't it?
Hugs,
Robin

Simply Shelley said...

How could I ever forget you......you are my Ginnie....

Lov ya,Mom

_pink.xml&mywidth=435&myheight=270&playlist_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indimusic.us%2Floadplaylist.php%3Fplaylist%3D17707967%26t%3D1248461205&wid=os" name="flashvars"/>
Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones