~Farming Life is for me~



Life here in the country, with my chickens,Turkey's,Cats
and Dogs..

And my Rabbits..Is what truly makes me
happy.. And Sharing this life, I love so much with my two wonderful boys and husband..

Hope you find my
blog interesting..You will find here who I really am..and what I love..



Wednesday, August 12, 2009

~ Just a hello to you~


Hi, Everyone... I am not good at posting, like I use to be...I feel like I'm running in circle most of the time...I have been spending most of my time at home with the boys and babysitting a little five year old. Fighting with the hot weather, that has been leaving me strained. I will be going back to work Monday...I am so glad...I think going back to work, will make me feel alot better...I went today to open and sit for a hour and a half at the Day Care...waiting for parents to come in and register the children for Day Care...I had three that came in today.. And so while I was there, I feeled so relaxes, and at that moment I knew what my problem is..... why I have been feeling bored and depressed, I was ready to go by to work....I came home feeling revived and ready to do something. So when I got home, after checking my mail and all..I put on some different shoes, and head outside. I did some mowing atill I ran out of gas. I dug up two dead shrubs out of my flowerbed and did lots of weeding.. There is still more to do, but there is lots of improvements already..I feel better anyways. That's all that matters to me...


I would like to show you some pictures of the kittens and big kittens... They are so cute. They are a head ache most of the time. But I love them and all my furry Babies...



Austin and his Dog Willy...I think this is a cute picture. Willy is such a sweet dog...But he has his faults, believe me.

6 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

I think your pictures are so sweet of the cats and of Austin and Willie. Missed you at church tonight...Lov u,Mama

Unknown said...

I love animals, thanks for sharing the pictures. We just returned from a long walk with our two little dogs Misha and Sadie Mae. It was Sadie Mae's turn to lead. Come on over to my blog and scroll down, you'll see some sweet pics of my babies! Glad to hear work is returning for you. It's good to work, I see it as a postive most the time. Gives me a good purpose to serve, even if I make money at it!

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

Oh I do love calico kittens so much. Every time I see them I want one but I have two big males and my two chihuahuas. If I brought home anymore I probably wouldn't have a husband.

Cute picture of Willie and your son.

Have a great day and it is nice to see you posting again.

Iris

Cindy said...

Pretty kitties! Love the cats.
Cindy

Katie said...

Hello dear grandaughter, Gina,
I LOVE THE PICTURES OF THE KITTENS,
I DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD CALICO KITTENS , THEY ARE SO PRETTY . LOOKS LIKE RANA S PATCHES .
IM GLAD YOU ARE FEELING BETTER AFTER GOING BACK TO WORK. WE LOVE YOU ALL GINA. TAKE CARE God bless you all Love granny Kay

_pink.xml&mywidth=435&myheight=270&playlist_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indimusic.us%2Floadplaylist.php%3Fplaylist%3D17707967%26t%3D1248461205&wid=os" name="flashvars"/>
Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones