~Farming Life is for me~



Life here in the country, with my chickens,Turkey's,Cats
and Dogs..

And my Rabbits..Is what truly makes me
happy.. And Sharing this life, I love so much with my two wonderful boys and husband..

Hope you find my
blog interesting..You will find here who I really am..and what I love..



Friday, July 24, 2009

~ A moment spent with John Waller~



















Hello Everyone..Hope your day is turning out o.k. Mine is...only thing is, I'm getting tired....I've been on the computer to long, That's one reason why I don't get on that much...Well anyways..Last Saturday,Was a Saturday my boys and Nephew Isaiah will never forget..We went to meet John Waller in person at a local Park..where they were having what they called Christ Fest in the Park..and John Waller was there to perform a Concert for everyone...Free addmission and everything..They just asked for a love affering... We didn't get to stay to here him sing in person...We had to get back in time for me to make it for my sister Baby shower..that's another story. But we were able to get pictures and we bought two of his CD's... Aaron was disappoint at first, because he knew he would miss the Concert..I felt really Bad for him...After photos and a CD..He was happy as you can tell in the pic... Thanks for droping By..God Bless..

P.S. For those of you..who doesn't know who John Waller is... He is a Christian
Singer..His Song I am Waiting is A # 1 Hit you can here the song on the Movie FireProof
I also have it playing right now on my blog..Enjoy..in Christ Love..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How very cool is that! I want to send my daughter Kara to your blog, she loved Fire Proof and will appreciate seeing this. How you are well Regina. Your moms friend,

Simply Shelley said...

Hi Dear,I'm so glad y'all were able to meet John Waller...I wish you would have been able to stay for the concert. To bad John didn't stay with the boys and you could have went back and picked them up after the shower....
Love the pictures


Love,Mama

Dream Seeker said...

Hi my name is Dani and im just started to get involved in the whole blogging/website business. i came across your blog and noticed you were a Christian, as am i. I recently made a website trying to get something going and i was wondering if you wanted to check it out.
www.bigwishes.webs.com
thanks
Dani

_pink.xml&mywidth=435&myheight=270&playlist_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indimusic.us%2Floadplaylist.php%3Fplaylist%3D17707967%26t%3D1248461205&wid=os" name="flashvars"/>
Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones