~Farming Life is for me~



Life here in the country, with my chickens,Turkey's,Cats
and Dogs..

And my Rabbits..Is what truly makes me
happy.. And Sharing this life, I love so much with my two wonderful boys and husband..

Hope you find my
blog interesting..You will find here who I really am..and what I love..



Tuesday, April 8, 2008

~ Happy Brithday to me.~


Hello...To you all. Some of you knew today was my Birthday. I turned 33 years old today. My husband said I'm getting old and described. Yea right! I say. I received this pretty card and these two cute dolls from mom. These dolls are from the 80's. If I remember correctly I think I had some of the dolls when I was a little girl. Their little hands slap together like a clothes pin. I just think they are darling. I went up to visit Mother and Jalyn this morning..well it was more close to noon than morning..had a nice visit. I guess the pollen count was high today, because my noses and eyes gave me problems today....sneezing and blowing. It was so bad it made me feel sickly. I hope tomorrow is a better one. Went to the Doctor everything was good they took some blood from..so they can see how my iron is looking. If it's good I want I've to take anymore iron pills. Yea! Even if it's o.k. He still going to check it again in a few more months. My iron is always being a pain. While I was out I went my and visted my Mother-in-law...yesterday was her birthday. I brought her a pretty cross necklase. She loved it. Everyone at the nurseing home where she is living..just amired her necklace. They told her she was spoiled. She just smile and laugh. She is a sweet lady. WELL I better get going. Hope you all had a wonderful day. God Bless.

2 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Ooooh! Happy Belated Birthday Regina! You are not old...not at all!!
I hope the day was special..just like you!!
Hugs,
Robin

Cheryl said...

Man. I haven't been keeping up the last week. Happy belated Birthday from me, too!!

Take care, Regina.
Cheryl

_pink.xml&mywidth=435&myheight=270&playlist_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indimusic.us%2Floadplaylist.php%3Fplaylist%3D17707967%26t%3D1248461205&wid=os" name="flashvars"/>
Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones