~Farming Life is for me~



Life here in the country, with my chickens,Turkey's,Cats
and Dogs..

And my Rabbits..Is what truly makes me
happy.. And Sharing this life, I love so much with my two wonderful boys and husband..

Hope you find my
blog interesting..You will find here who I really am..and what I love..



Monday, December 3, 2007

~ Another full day ahead.~




Hi, Everyone..... Another busy day...... Monday's are usually that a way for me. I have a doctor's appointment today. I need to talk to him about how I'm not sleeping good at night, and I have days where I'm just so tired, and give out. It makes me grumpy. It's like I'm on a roller a coaster. I hate being that way. And I need to go and pick up my Mother-in-law. and take her to pick up her check. I got to run by the bank and the post office. Also I need to run to Wall-mart and pick up my Son's inhaler. and go pay a bill. Man all this running around wears me out, But I have to do it. It's my job. My husband would like for me to work, but I just don't think I can handle holding down a job, and the house and running errands and taking care of my Mother-in-law and the kids and so on and so on. My body and spirit can only take on so much. I'm not the type that can carry alot at one time. When I do I can feel and see my body and spirit breaking down. And I don't think that is pleasing to the Lord. My husband is leaving to go out of town for a few days. I can't remember where exactly he said he is going to. I bought the stuff to make my Mother-in-law a wreath to put on her door. When I told her what I was going to do, she was so excited. I did some Christmas shopping yesterday. I still got more to do. I Love to go out and buy gifts for other people. The gifts that I had purchase is not gifts just for enjoyment, it's something that is useful and needed. I'm not real big on having things just for enjoyment. If I do buy things just because I like it. I have to be sure it something that I will like forever, and never grow tired of it. I don't like wasting money. I'm not saying I have never wasn't money on things. I just try not to. And I see myself getting better as I get older. What they call getting wiser. Which I pray all the time for. Well I better get off here, Because I need to get ready to go. I have some things that I need to drop off at the local charity store. That's another thing about me I am always cleaning and going though stuff. Over the weekend, I went though everything in my closet and my dresser drawer, and a storage box's under my bed. And when I was done I had to bags of stuff to give to charity. I Findley went out and bought me a new iron, Thanks to my husband he talked me into it. I had one that worked, But you had to work with the cord, to get it to stay hot long enough to iron with it. He kept telling me I needed to get a new one. But I always came back with, No this one still works, I'll hang on to this one It does it job. Man am I glad I Findley let go of it. I didn't realize how bad it was atill I got this new one. I told my husband It gets really hot. I had it about 8 inches from my face and I can feel the heat. The old one you had to put it about 2 inch from your face to feel the head. I didn't realize I actually didn't a new iron. I told my husband several times. I sure am proud of my new iron, He just looked at me and grin and said you know it don't take much to make me happy. And that's what I have been trying to tell him forever, and now i think he seeing the picture. LOL. Thanks for stopping by. Have a bless Monday.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Good that you are going to the doctor. Maybe he will figure out why you are getting so tired.

I get wore out just reading all you have to do. :-)

Take care, Regina.
Cheryl

Karen H. said...

Good Evening Regina,
I am glad you are going to the doctor to find out what is wrong with you. Maybe he can put you on some kind of vitamins or something that will help you. You need to come to my house and go thru my stuff for me. LOL. I have stuff that I just don't want to part with. I know I need to, but I just can't. When we were moving back in August, I went thu stuff and gave alot of the girls clothes they had outgrown to a Church for their clothes closet. Some stuff I gave to our Church for a yard sale. I'm glad you got a new iron. I hate to iron. I like the easy way out. LOL. I used to iron alot, but then I said, "What the heck am I doing here"? LOL. I just wash and put it in the dryer and take it out and fold it and hang it up. I may need to go to the doctor myself. I have no energy hardly whatsoever. That is sweet of you to fix your Mother-In-Law a wreath for her door. I made my Mother-In-Law a wreath several years ago to hang on her apartment door as well. Well, take care my friend and let us know what the doctor says about you. We will be praying for you. May God Bless You and Yours.

Hugs,
Karen H.

BittersweetPunkin said...

Hi Regina! I think you need to sit down, take a deep breath and enjoy a cuppa!! You made me tired just reading your post!! LOL
Don't run yourself ragged...we women do that all time. The Lord wants you to set aside time for worship and meditation and you can't do that if you are running around like a chicken with your head cut off.....there's ALWAYS stuff to do...and if your house is like mine...it'll be waiting for you when you get around to it!!
Blessings,
robin

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Hi- thanks for stopping by to see me!
I feel like you sometimes, and I found out I have sleep-apnia. When I have trouble breathing (and the Doc's said I'd probably not remember that, which I don't) it takes your body time to recover - and you don't sleep that restful sleep. Lulu wakes me up - I truly believe it's when I stop breathing, and I go to the big comfy chair in the front room and sleep. I seem to do better sitting (slouching) up sleeping - Lulu watches from the couch, but doesn't bother me. I think she knows, I really do. She's one of my guardian angels.
Anyway, ask you Doc about the possibilities. Could be just a lack of vitamins, or that you really do too much.
Blessings to you & yours!
Colleen

Kristen said...

Well, we all have those things that we hang on to even though we know we should just let go! :) Good luck with the doctor!

_pink.xml&mywidth=435&myheight=270&playlist_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indimusic.us%2Floadplaylist.php%3Fplaylist%3D17707967%26t%3D1248461205&wid=os" name="flashvars"/>
Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones