~Farming Life is for me~



Life here in the country, with my chickens,Turkey's,Cats
and Dogs..

And my Rabbits..Is what truly makes me
happy.. And Sharing this life, I love so much with my two wonderful boys and husband..

Hope you find my
blog interesting..You will find here who I really am..and what I love..



Saturday, March 27, 2010

~Easter Decor..And our Church Easter egg hunt..



Hello..Everyone We had a very busy day..First of all this Morning, me and my sister went and jogged/walked our first 10k.. It was tuff..but we finish it..Woohoo.. Mom came along, so glad she did..it would have not been the same without her and she wouldn't have had the honor to see us finish the race.. Her and the kids spend some time in the park.. When we were done with that, we came home so we could get something to eat, and so I could get me a bath, that I so enjoyed..


When all was said and done..We headed to our church, for the community Easter egg hunt..We had a wonderful turn out..There were over hundred kids there... not counting the adults..I was so excited..


I am so tired..I will probably be heading to bed extra early tonight.. Had a long and busy day..


Here are some more Easter Decoration I want to share with you..



11 comments:

Shelley said...

I had fun today and I am so glad I was there to cheer my girls on to the finish line...love your sweet decorations....mama

Pastor T said...

That's so cool! Easter is my favorite holiday! I love finding way to incorporate Family's into all of our Kids activities. Here's an resource I've discovered a new resource to use in Easter preparations and teachings this year. http://www.bigbookfilms.com/

Lloyd said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog. What great ideas for Easter. Easter and Christmas are my favorite holidays because of what our Lord Jesus did for us. God bless, Lloyd

Jacqueline said...

Hello Regina...
Congrats to you and Kathy for finishing the race! Yipeee! Your Easter decorations are cute as button. I'm hosting an Easter Egg hunt this Saturday at my work (Merrill Gardens) for all the granny's to invite their grandkids. Praying the rain, hail and wind and thunder will stop!
Night night and see you on the Dollyopoly board! Winner is picked on Wednesday and in April were going on a cruise ship to a very special island. My give away is called GNOMES AHOY!

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog Interviewer. We'd like to give you the opportunity to give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can be submitted online here Submit your interview.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

KayKyle said...

Happy Easter

小研 said...

Do not delete this article, there is ad-supported access to 500 U.S. dollars reward, activity time to 2010/12/31 the end of this period we will have staff members from time to time to visit, hope you have the opportunity to receive prizes!

關鍵字行銷 網路行銷 軟體行銷 搬家 活水機 濾水器 淨水器 1069 GUCCI GUCCI包 GUCCI包包 LV包 LV LV包包 除腳臭 自慰器 情趣用品 情趣商品 跳蛋 按摩棒 高雄監視器 監視器 監視器材 監視攝影 網路創業 當鋪 當舖 流當品 特賣會 團體服 免費廣告 佛具 加盟 臭臭鍋 加盟 火鍋 期貨 婚紗 情趣用品 情趣 女人徵信 女人徵信 女人徵信 女人徵信 女人徵信 減肥 豐胸 整形 電波拉皮 雷射溶脂 飛梭雷射 私密處保養 seo 104 104論壇 seo 行銷軟體 免費網路創業 網路賺錢

Virgy said...

Oh c'est mignon !! Love !!!

Jacqueline said...

Don't be bashful, post on your birthday girlie! Mama spilled the beans and told me you are having a birthday today. Blow out the candles and make a big wish, put your party dress on and twirl!

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀

said...

chaussures nike shox nz i femmes
chaussures nike shox nz i hommes
chaussures nike shox nz ii femmes
chaussures nike shox nz ii hommes
chaussures nike shox oz femmes
chaussures nike shox oz hommes
chaussures nike shox r2 femmes
chaussures nike shox r2 hommes
chaussures nike shox r3 femmes
chaussures nike shox r3 hommes
chaussures nike shox r4 ii femmes
chaussures nike shox r4 ii hommes
chaussures nike shox r4 v femmes
chaussures nike shox r4 v hommes

_pink.xml&mywidth=435&myheight=270&playlist_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indimusic.us%2Floadplaylist.php%3Fplaylist%3D17707967%26t%3D1248461205&wid=os" name="flashvars"/>
Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones