~Farming Life is for me~



Life here in the country, with my chickens,Turkey's,Cats
and Dogs..

And my Rabbits..Is what truly makes me
happy.. And Sharing this life, I love so much with my two wonderful boys and husband..

Hope you find my
blog interesting..You will find here who I really am..and what I love..



Wednesday, March 26, 2008

~ The beautiful nature and sence that surrounds me. ~




Rod iron head board makes a very pretty flower bed.






Hello my dear friends. I just thought I would share with you some pictures that I took...to show you how everything is budding and blooming out so beautifully around here. I also have Pictures of some old and wore out yard ornament that I use for decoration. The old swing is my Mother's.... I just love how it looks in her yard. We only live a limp and a hop away from each other. My Mother is Shelley's Vintage Variety's...those of you who didn't know that by now.....now you know. LOL I have mention in my last post about my kitchen make over. and I had mentioned about putting up some shelves on the wall....Well I hate to break the bad news..I don't think the shelves are going to work, Because since I live in a older mobile home most parts of the walls are hollow not enough studs to hold a shelf. So I don't know what I will be doing for the most part right now about the kitchen wall...behind my kitchen sink. An idea will pop up in my head sooner or later. I do Have an idea about expanding my walkway in the front yard. We have lots and lots of old bricks in my back yard. They are old bricks. Back in the early or mid 30's there was a big oil boom right here in my home town...so right on how property there were several oil wells. So because of that we have concrete stones that I love...and old bricks... love how they look.. they will look really nice using them as part of our walk way.. God Bless each and everyone. Thanks for stopping by.
- My mini Rose bush. The leaves are always so pretty this time of year. Another rose bush. Look how pretty the leaves are.
Some old maybe just a look alike flower pots. A freebie from my Grandparents from Katie's Place. When you have time go by and visit my GrandMother at Katiesplace.blogspot.com. She will be happy to see you. My dogwood tree...isn't it just beautiful. A full view of the dogwood. This is Mother's swing. I just stole a shot of it. An old seed planter..that is placed in the flower bed in the front yard..makes a nice look to the yard.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

So pretty!! Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures, Regina.

I love visiting your Mom and your Grandma, you are so blessed.

Take care.
Cheryl

Simply Shelley said...

I love all your beautiful pictures , Regina. Your yard is always so pretty and you certainly have a green thumb for growing things. I didnt know you took a picture of that old broken down swing.(YIKES) I want to replace it with a new one someday,but like you I have a soft spot for old things. The new look of your blog is great, you did a great job. See ya soon!

Blessings,Mom

Amrita said...

I love your pretty flowers. How good to hear you are Shelly 's girl.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. I have seen beds done like that and I love it,but im so in love with Antique beds I couldn't use it unless I did have all the parts to redo.
I have used some old chairs with no bottoms and put a pot in it. I'll have to show a picture.

_pink.xml&mywidth=435&myheight=270&playlist_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indimusic.us%2Floadplaylist.php%3Fplaylist%3D17707967%26t%3D1248461205&wid=os" name="flashvars"/>
Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones