~Farming Life is for me~



Life here in the country, with my chickens,Turkey's,Cats
and Dogs..

And my Rabbits..Is what truly makes me
happy.. And Sharing this life, I love so much with my two wonderful boys and husband..

Hope you find my
blog interesting..You will find here who I really am..and what I love..



Tuesday, January 22, 2008

~ New finds, and I rearranged the Livingroom and etc.

~ New flowers for the kitchen window. I am really for spring.~
~"Grethren" Did you hear that. "Ginger" hear what? "Grethren" That clicking sound. Sounds like Mother with the camera again. "Ginger" Yea! so what.

~ N-oooo-oo! not again, "Ginger" saids A--re you-- o.k.



~ I love this old sewing basket. Makes a good storage for all the little stuff on my dresser.

~Just a small collection of my dog figures.~



~My wonderful Teddy Bears.~




~ My old wicker chair that was once in my room is now in the livingroom~ ~ My rose paintings are now hanging together in the livingroom, I think they look great together.~



~I am really for spring, Please hurry.~


~ My old, and vintage Baskets. A freebie from my Grandparents.~


~More vintage white dishes was given to me to go with my collection.~



Hi, Everyone. Yes it's me--- back at last. I was sick. I had like a flu or something in that manner, I guess--My right ear was aching too. Little bit of everything. The main thing is that I am better. Thank God for that. My computer started acting up too. It has been raining and cold the pass few days. I am ready for spring. " Please hurry." LOL As you can see I have rearranged things. I have a habit of doing that. I can't help myself. Things were moved from the living room to the bedroom, and other things were moved from the bedroom to the living room. Aaron is playing Basketball. So we have a Basketball practice to go to tonight. It will be cold. So we will be bundle up real tight. Thank You for stopping by. Have a bless day.








































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have been busy and doing some great work.

Cheryl said...

Glad you are better. Missed you. Love seeing your treasures!

Simply Shelley said...

I think the roses in the little bottles are so pretty, everything looks very nice. Cute how you read the dogs minds.

Lov ya,Mom

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Regina,
I am so glad you are feeling alot better. Sometimes that stuff just gets you down and doesn't want to leave. "PRAISE GOD" for healing you. I love the way you have your dogs doing the talking. That is just too cute. I like how you have re-arranged things as well. You do have some beautiful treasures. I really love the White Dishes you have. I'm not quite ready for Spring yet. LOL. I am still wanting some Snow. Take care my friend and have a great day. May God Bless You and Yours.

Hugs,
Karen H.

_pink.xml&mywidth=435&myheight=270&playlist_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indimusic.us%2Floadplaylist.php%3Fplaylist%3D17707967%26t%3D1248461205&wid=os" name="flashvars"/>
Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones