~Farming Life is for me~



Life here in the country, with my chickens,Turkey's,Cats
and Dogs..

And my Rabbits..Is what truly makes me
happy.. And Sharing this life, I love so much with my two wonderful boys and husband..

Hope you find my
blog interesting..You will find here who I really am..and what I love..



Wednesday, January 30, 2008

~My new Ceder Chest.~


Hi, My dear friends, out there. Hope your day was a good one. Mine was good. I would like to share with you what I order myself, from Seventh Avenue. I get these Calogly in the mail every so often. I didn't have in mine of ordering anything. I just thought I would thumb though it. I came across this very cute and lovely Ceder Chest. The prize wasn't to bad. The good thing about it, I can pay it out in payments. That was a big plus. And I have always wanted a Ceder chest to store Blankets, And extra sheets and etc. I will be putting it in my Bed Room. I just can't wait until it arrives. Yes I can wait. I'll half to right. LOL Well I better get going . I'll go out visiting some of you who I can before I fall into dream land. Thanks for stopping by. God Bless.

1 comment:

BittersweetPunkin said...

Regina that is really pretty!! Good for you! I have a vintage cedar chest that was passed down from my Mom..I love it! It holds a LOT of things!

Your valances should be arriving at your house any day now as I sent them priority a few days back!
Hugs,
Robin

_pink.xml&mywidth=435&myheight=270&playlist_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indimusic.us%2Floadplaylist.php%3Fplaylist%3D17707967%26t%3D1248461205&wid=os" name="flashvars"/>
Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones