~Farming Life is for me~



Life here in the country, with my chickens,Turkey's,Cats
and Dogs..

And my Rabbits..Is what truly makes me
happy.. And Sharing this life, I love so much with my two wonderful boys and husband..

Hope you find my
blog interesting..You will find here who I really am..and what I love..



Thursday, December 6, 2007

~ My doctor's report.



Hello, My dear friends. How is everyone on this Thursday morning. I'm doing o.k. I guess......Just a little tired, feels like I'm running on my last bit of energy. Which I know why now. I got my blood result in yesterday. The nurse called and told me my iron was low, it was getting better, from the last time I went to see the doctor, than it was extreming low. I came close to needing blood transfusion and being hospitalize too. I quit taking the iron pill, because it made me sick to my stomach. So this time the doctor gave me some different ones that were not quiet as strong. I have to take them three time a day. I'm hoping for a speeding recovering, because I have so much that needs to be done, but I need to energy to get it done. Please keep me in your prays. Thanks a million. And Thanks for stopping by. Have a bless and wonderful day.

5 comments:

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hope the new meds work and you feel better soon!
Penny

Karen H. said...

Good Afternoon Regina,
I'm glad you got some new meds to take. I do hope and pray you will get better soon. I had to take a certain med once and it messed with my head. I had a bad reaction to that medicine. They put me on something else and it worked better. I am allergic to alot of medications and I really have to watch what I take. I have alot of things I need to do as well. Today for some reason, I am feeling down and have the blues. It may just be this cold weather. Well, take care my friend and have a Blessed Thursday. May God Bless You and Yours. Take care of yourself and do what the doctors say. We don't want you in the hospital at Christmas.

Hugs,
Karen H.

FarmHouse Style said...

I will keep you in my prayers. My Aunt struggles with low iron.

I hope the new tablets will work for you.

Thanks for stopping by to see me. You are welcome back anytime:)

Rhonda

Cheryl said...

Prayers going up for you to get your energy back soon.

Glad you found out what was causing your sleepies. Take care, Regina.

Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Regina,
I hope you feel better soon.
Hugs,
Elizabeth

_pink.xml&mywidth=435&myheight=270&playlist_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indimusic.us%2Floadplaylist.php%3Fplaylist%3D17707967%26t%3D1248461205&wid=os" name="flashvars"/>
Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones