~Farming Life is for me~



Life here in the country, with my chickens,Turkey's,Cats
and Dogs..

And my Rabbits..Is what truly makes me
happy.. And Sharing this life, I love so much with my two wonderful boys and husband..

Hope you find my
blog interesting..You will find here who I really am..and what I love..



Tuesday, December 18, 2007

~ I have received a reward.~



Hi, Eveyone. Hope you are doing good. I went treasure hunting today with Mother. We always have so much fun when we are together without the kids and our husbands. LOL. I will post tomorrow what I found. But I would like to share with you and to give a special Thanks to Karen from Karen's Korner. Thanks You so much. She rewarded me with this lovely Bodacious Blog awards. And Thank You again Karen You are so sweet and so kind. I would like to pass this reward on to Susie Q from Rabbit Run Cottage . Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice day.

2 comments:

Karen H. said...

Good Morning Regina,
I over slept this morning and I'm running behind. LOL. You are most welcome for the Award. You are deserving of it. I'm glad to see that you passed it on as well. Hope things are going well for you this week. Take care my friend and have a great Wednesday. May God Bless You and Yours.

Hugs,
Karen H.

Simply Shelley said...

I had fun yesterday !Just wish I could feel better when we are out and about. My back was hurting so bad , I had to lay on the couch for a while when I got home. I am looking forward to today, going to tour Becky's home. I think we will really love it.See ya soon!

Lov ya, Mom

_pink.xml&mywidth=435&myheight=270&playlist_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indimusic.us%2Floadplaylist.php%3Fplaylist%3D17707967%26t%3D1248461205&wid=os" name="flashvars"/>
Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones