~Farming Life is for me~



Life here in the country, with my chickens,Turkey's,Cats
and Dogs..

And my Rabbits..Is what truly makes me
happy.. And Sharing this life, I love so much with my two wonderful boys and husband..

Hope you find my
blog interesting..You will find here who I really am..and what I love..



Tuesday, November 13, 2007

~ New Mag. and new finds today.


~ What is this, and what year is it from, and I would like to know what it is worth in value too. ~




~ Some good magaizine to look at. ~








Hi, Everyone. Hope you are having a wonderful day. It has been so hot. This time last year the weather was cooler. We've been having strange weather here lately, up in the 70's and the 80's. Weird huh! I went grocery shopping and while i was in the check-out line, I spotted the new Good house keeping Magazine. I thought it would be a great one to look at. There is some good recipes, and Christmas decoration too. I went to a yard sale that my Mother told me about. I picked up the glass Dachshund with an opening on the back of it, and a little bowl like shape in the front. I've seen these at flea markets and Antique shops. But I can't remember what they are. If you know what it is. and the year it is from, I would love to know. Thanks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming by. I wanna know what that litte dog is too.Look like 50s but no idea really.

Tammy said...

I'm a new subscriber to Good Housekeeping but haven't got my first issue yet...I was tempted to get this one yesterday but I've done that before and got the mag the very next day...lol!

Please come by my place today as I've given you an award! =)

Simply Shelley said...

Those magazines look like they are full of interesting things ! Pass them my way when you are done looking thu them. The little dog is some kind of planter but I don't know what the little cup thingy on the side is for. He's cute ! Could be a early McCoy piece.

Lov ya, Mom

Thanks for the award.

Cheryl said...

I love Good Housekeeping!! I too, am suppose to be getting my first one in the mail, can't hardly wait to get it.

Those are cool vintage pieces!! Not sure about the age.

Take care, Regina.
Cheryl

Kristen said...

I can't believe it is that warm there! We are supposed to get snow here! I saw Faith Hill on the cover and I just love her!

_pink.xml&mywidth=435&myheight=270&playlist_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indimusic.us%2Floadplaylist.php%3Fplaylist%3D17707967%26t%3D1248461205&wid=os" name="flashvars"/>
Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones