~Farming Life is for me~



Life here in the country, with my chickens,Turkey's,Cats
and Dogs..

And my Rabbits..Is what truly makes me
happy.. And Sharing this life, I love so much with my two wonderful boys and husband..

Hope you find my
blog interesting..You will find here who I really am..and what I love..



Saturday, September 29, 2007

THIS, IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE, PICTURES.
BABY SQUIRREL'S THAT WE ONCE HAD. THEY GREW UP AND LEFT THEIR NEST.



BARKLEY, ONE OF OUR BABY'S. LOL





WELL, IT'S ALMOST THE MONTH OF OCTOBER. I'M READY TO GO AND GET ME SOME PUMPKINS TO SET OUT. MY HUSBAND AND MY TWO BOYS HAVE REALLY WORKED HARD OUT IN THE YARD TODAY. MAKING IT SO PRETTY. I HAVE WORKED HARD ALSO, INSIDE THE HOUSE. CLEAN CLEAN AND MORE CLEAN. STILL GOT ALOT TO DO THOUGH. I HAVEN'T DONE ALL MY DUSTING YET. WE ARE HAVING A AUCTION AT MY CHURCH SOON. I'VE GOT STUFF THAT I NEED TO GO THOUGH TO GIVE AWAY FOR THAT. I'VE GOT BARKLEY " OUR BASSET HOUND" RUNNING LOSE FOR A WHILE TODAY. SO HE'S GETTING SOME EXERCISE. AARON AND AUSTIN LET TO OF THE RABBIT RUN AROUND FOR A LITTLE BIT YESTERDAY EVENING, THEY REALLY ENJOY THAT. THEY WERE RUNNING AND JUMPING IN THE AIR. I ENJOY WATCHING THEM. TALKING ABOUT RELAXATION. WELL I BETTER GET. I GOT THINGS I NEED TO BE DOING. I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU, ONE DAY SOME BOOKS I HAVE READ. AND SOON I WILL POST A FEW THINGS TO SALE ALSO. SO BE LOOKING FOR THOSE. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY. HAVE A BLESSED AND WONDERFUL DAY.

2 comments:

Simply Shelley said...

Hey Regina,your post looks real nicw ! I love those pictures. Guess thats been about a year ago now. Barkly looks like he's content and happy.
Lov ya, Mom

Cheryl said...

Love your dog and I love the pictures of the squirrel you had. The pumpkin one is especially sweet!

_pink.xml&mywidth=435&myheight=270&playlist_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indimusic.us%2Floadplaylist.php%3Fplaylist%3D17707967%26t%3D1248461205&wid=os" name="flashvars"/>
Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones